CAMP IT Conferences Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
as of March 31, 2008
- All equipment and material must fit on top of the table except for only one of the following: an easel, screen, stand for video monitor, computer, equipment rack, or literature rack (i.e., only one item can be on the floor). The floor item can not be wider than 24 inches. If the equipment is wider that 24 inches, the table can be removed, as long as the equivalent space is not used for a floor-standing booth. A maximum of two sponsor representatives may be present at each table (in the conference room) at CAMP’s Targeted Enterprise IT Conferences™. No costumed characters are permitted. Sponsors may not provide food to the attendees, with the exception of individually wrapped, commercially prepared candy. Network or Computer Resellers and VARs are allowed to represent up to three manufacturers’ solutions at an individual table. If a reseller/VAR wishes to exhibit more than three vendor solutions they must purchase an additional table or they will be charged for an additional table on the day of the event. Additional table rate will apply. Each additional table can only display three vendor solutions.
- If sponsor desires to cancel this agreement, it may be done only by giving written notice to C.A.M.P. Conferences, Inc. (herein called CAMP). Sponsor shall be liable for 50% of the total fee if cancellation is prior to 30 business days before the Event. Sponsor will be liable for 75% of the total fee if cancellation is on or after 30 business days before the event and prior to 15 business days before the applicable event. There will be no refund for cancellations received on or after 15 business days before the event. These dates will apply regardless of the effective date of the agreement.
- Electricity/Internet, if needed, will be purchased separately on the sponsor webstore.
- At the targeted conference setup is between 7:00a.m. & 8:00a.m. Teardown of exhibits at the targeted conference is at 5:00p.m. The exhibit space will be left in the same condition as it was prior to the exhibit. Sponsor is responsible for any and all storage costs charged by the hosting conference center /hotel and will indemnify CAMP for any and all claims for such storage charges.
- The sponsor will not hold any other events for potential CAMP attendees at hosting conference center, nor any other area location, during the event hours. The sponsor will not rent any space directly from the hosting conference center/hotel nor contract for any food service for other than its own employees on the aforementioned dates.
- Sponsors may only conduct their activity at their assigned table. No music or announcements that are above normal voice levels are permitted. Sponsors shall not assign to a third party their rights to their exhibit space, or any portion thereof, without the written consent of CAMP. No exclusivity on brands or type of merchandise is extended to any sponsor. CAMP reserves the sole and absolute right to determine the conference eligibility of any company’s product or service. Distribution of advertising and samples is permitted only at the sponsor’s table and provided there is not interference with other exhibits. CAMP may withhold or withdraw permission to distribute any material it considers objectionable.
- Information for the Exhibit Guide listing must be received two weeks before the event to be included in the exhibit guide.
- CAMP reserves the right to make assignments of sponsor space and modifications as may be necessary. In order to optimize the flow of traffic on the show floor, CAMP may revise the floor plan geometry without notice.
- Neither CAMP, its agents and representatives, nor the hosting conference center/hotel, or its agents and representatives, will be responsible for any injury, loss, harm or damage that may occur to the sponsor or to the sponsor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever. All property of a sponsor is understood to remain in its care, custody and control in transit to or from or within the confines of the exhibit area. Under no circumstances will CAMP be liable for lost profits or other incidental or consequential damage. Sponsor shall obtain, at its own expense, adequate insurance against any such injury, loss or damage. The sponsor is responsible for any damage done to the hosting conference center/hotel by the sponsor’s agents and representatives. Sponsor shall indemnify CAMP, its agents and assigns against, and hold CAMP, its agents and assigns harmless from, any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including legal fees, arising out of, connected with or resulting from the sponsor’s rental and use of their space at the hosting conference center/hotel.
- There is no other agreement or warranty between the sponsor and CAMP, or its representatives, except as set forth in this document. If any term or provision of this agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Any sponsor who violates any of the terms and conditions herein is subject to being refused participation in future events. CAMP reserves the right to close an exhibit without refund, if the sponsor is in violation of any of the rules and regulations provided for by CAMP.
- In the event that, because of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God or the public enemy or other cause beyond the control of CAMP or its representatives, the event or any part of it is prevented from being held, is canceled by CAMP or the exhibit space assigned becomes unavailable, any refund of exhibit fees to the sponsor shall be at the absolute discretion of CAMP. Such refund, if given, shall be a proportionate share of the balance of the aggregate exhibit fees received which remains after deducting expenses incurred by CAMP and reasonable compensation to CAMP but in no case shall the amount of refund to the sponsor exceed the amount of exhibit fee paid. No refunds will be given if the sponsor’s personnel are unable to attend the show.
- The Sponsor shall comply with all Federal, State, and local (municipal) laws and regulations and shall abide by all rules and regulations of hosting conference center/hotel. Sponsor will indemnify and hold harmless CAMP for all claims, damages and liabilities arising from Sponsor’s failure to comply with the aforesaid rules and regulations. CAMP makes no representations or warranties regarding the number of persons who will attend the event.
- This application after being signed, physically or the terms and conditions checkbox clicked on the web, by the sponsor and upon confirmation by CAMP, via its website, e-mail, or postal mail, shall constitute a binding and valid contract between sponsor and CAMP. This contract shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
- Notices or communications to the parties shall be at the addresses set forth on the application.
- Sponsors shall observe any additional regulations made by CAMP for the safe and efficient operation of the exposition. Such additional regulations shall be at the sole discretion of CAMP and its management.
- CAMP reserves the right to change the date and/or location of its conferences at any time if circumstances dictate.
- By executing this contract, the signer acknowledges that he/she is an authorized agent of said company and has authority/permission to endorse contracts on the company’s behalf.
- Sponsorship payments are to be paid in full one week before each event. Upon execution of this contract, 10% of the sponsorship payment is due. Past due balances shall bear interest at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum from the due date and shall be payable to CAMP.